Bracknell Newborn Photographer, Reading Newborn Photography Newborn photography Bracknell, Newborn Photography Reading, Newborn photography, photography Bracknell, photography Reading, photographer Bracknell, photographer Reading, Maternity photography, maternity photography Bracknell, Bracknell children photographer, Bracknell children photography, children photography, baby photography, Bracknell baby photographer, Bracknell baby photography, Bracknell, Reading, family photography, children photography Bracknell, children photography Reading, newborn session in Bracknell, newborn session in Reading, newborn session Berkshire, newborn session Camberley, photo shoot Bracknell, photo shoot Reading, baby photography Reading, Family photography Reading
Please read before booking
- The client agrees to pay the photographer a deposit at the time of booking to secure the appointment date and time. This is a non - refundable retainer that will go towards the session. A full balance is due at the time of the session. Images will not be processed until payment in full is received.
- If there are any costs/fees associated with the location the client has chosen for their session, the client will be responsible for payment. The photographer will not guarantee or arrange payment for any location.
- The copyright of all images belong to Ewa Rapciak Photography. You have the right to use images for personal use eg. printing or to give to family and friends, however, you are not permitted to sell to stock image galleries or to use images for commercial purpose. In case of breaking this permission client will be charged £200 per image for every image that was used not for personal use and legal action may be taken. It is illegal to modify images in any way , shape or form. The only person liable for this procedure is Ewa Rapciak Photography.
- Only fully edited images will be presented to client as a final product.
- Ewa Rapciak Photography will provide JPEG file only.
- The Photographer is not obligated to reschedule or re-shot the session.
- No cameras, camcorders or any type of recording device (this includes mobile phone cameras) are allowed during the session unless a written agreement has been made between client and photographer. The photographer will not continue if there are other cameras or video recording during the session.
- The photographer is not responsible for any injuries inflicted upon any parties during the session. Client(s) will be responsible for their children and for themselves and hereby release the photographer from any claims against their person or their business.
Ewa Rapciak Photography will not be held liable for any injury incurred by you or your family, or any damage to your property during the photo session or while on studio premises.
All belongings which are the property of the client are brought to the studio at the owners risk and Ewa Rapciak Photography accepts no liability for any loss or damage incurred.